Friday, February 03, 2006

David Justin Goldich

I am presently living in Brazil and the shock of a dear friend's passing has just arrived. Unfortunately I had not seen Bryan for over 17 years now, but we had spent most of our childhood and early teenage days together. Hours and hours, day after day, kicking a football around.

Those were the days when mischief was the name of our game. The havoc that we caused those days was most probably only the tip of the iceberg of the years to follow. I always felt that Bryan would leave an indelible mark in the years to come. We always knew that Bryan would be different. I like to define different as The difference is just the difference.

My memories of Bryan can only go back to when we were kids , but they will live on with the affection of a true friend. My heart goes out to the family. I salute you my friend from the heart to the heart.

________________________________________________________
Please send your memories and stories to bryaninfo@gmail.com

No comments: